Thank you for coming to my blog!
My name is Jenna, and I live in a small town outside Atlanta, Georgia, with my husband Josh, our daughter Ava and our dog two dogs: Max, our German shepherd mix puppy, and Khaleesi, our coyote (I mean, Blue Heeler). If you know Game of Thrones, you already know we’re big fans. If you don’t, you’re probably wondering how to pronounce our dog’s name. It’s Ka-Lee-See.
I was born in the Southwest, and we moved to the Southeast in our 20’s for our jobs. I like to say that I’m New Mexican by birth, Georgian by career, Southern by heart. The south (both the southeast and the southwest) plays a huge part in our lives!
A few fun facts about me:
- I’m a regional communication manager for a Fortune 500 company, and I love my job. I work in manufacturing, which is super interesting and always busy!
- Ava was born in September 2019 and is the best ever.
- My favorite foods are watermelon and french fries
- I’m a big Baltimore Ravens fan (don’t @ me)
- I got my BA in Journalism and Mass Communication from New Mexico State University, and my MA in Journalism (Digital Media) from the University of Missouri (Mizzou!)
- We love to travel – we’ve been to five countries in the past three years
- I believe in the “best friend” tier – I have five people in my best friend tier (outside of Josh, my mom and sister) and they all are amazing friends and aunts to my baby
- I love to write!
- As a native New Mexican, I LOVE hot food. We ship in green chile every year, and we add it to anything we can (pizza, soup, casseroles…).
- I’m an extroverted introvert. I love to meet new people and I can talk to almost anyone, but I really love my alone time as well.
Have any questions? Just ask!